- Cet évènement est passé
Sapin II – Organisational Risk and Crisis Management
jeu 15 juin 2017 @ 08:15 - 12:00Gratuit
From the scandals enveloping FIFA to Unaoil, Volkswagen, LIBOR and Panama Papers, recent years have seen a proliferation of high profile business incidents, both in terms of scale and complexity. Now with the ‘game changing’ introduction of Sapin II, managing organisational risk and crisis management will be increasingly at the top of the agenda of any company operating in France.
K&L Gates has established a market leading corporate crime and regulatory practice, drawing on subject matter experts from across its global platform to address the variety of collateral issues that attend cross-border investigations and enforcement action, advising on many of the issues making the headlines in Europe and beyond. This will be a ‘real life’ scenario based seminar and lively discussion, where we will give you a sense of the impact that Sapin II is likely to have, and provide some guidance on managing this exposure.
The seminar will aim to address some of the following points:
- Internal investigation management
- Managing cross-border differences in law enforcement
- Planning with key stakeholders from the business
- Dealing with complex and unique circumstances
- Data management and privacy
- Human Resources/Labour Relations
- Parallel civil litigation
- Disclosure to authorities
The seminar will be led by: