- Cet évènement est passé
The Future of Work in a Post Covid-19 environment
mar 13 octobre 2020 @ 12:30 - 13:30Gratuit
K&L Gates and the Legal Diversity & Inclusion Alliance (LDIA) are hosting an online event on the Future of Work in a Post COVID-19 Work Environment, on Tuesday, 13 October.
We are currently experiencing an interesting time in our economy around the future of work. In describing the future of work, there are four main aspects that come into play: (i) People will be able to work remotely and with flexible schedules; (ii) New industries and jobs will be created complementary to technology; (iii) There will be more entrepreneurship and self-employment; and (iv) Due to technology advancements, there will be fewer jobs that require humans.
Against this backdrop, the COVID-19 outbreak pointed out that these new working norms are going to become the future. In fact, more and more companies wonder whether people can work effectively and achieve a level of work-life balance in light of these new working conditions. At the same time, there is considerable research showing that diversity can be the answer to these considerations, leading to a significant performance advantage.
As law firms around the world have been forced into an unplanned experiment with remote and flexible working, the webinar will aim to explore what the new COVID-19 reality means for the workforce and how can they embrace the pandemic’s opportunities for learning and thriving in the workplace.
- 12:30 pm: Welcome by K&L Gates Brussels
- 12:40 pm – 1:10 pm: Panel discussion
- 1:10 p.m.- 1:25 pm: Q&A session
- 1:25 p.m.- 1:35 pm: Closing
QUESTIONS TO BE DISCUSSED
- How can lawyers develop to lead inclusively and remotely in the new normal?
- What are the mistakes that law firms need to avoid when implementing diversity and inclusion initiatives?
- Lawyers have to find new ways of solving legal problems with technology. What are the skills that lawyers need to acquire to be competitive?
- How to nurture a future proof environment that supports diversity and inclusion?
- How difficult is it for lawyers to adapt to the new digital world?
- Sunny Kumar, Senior Associate, K&L Gates London, Head of BAME (Black And Minority Ethnic) Network, a sub-committee of K&L Gates Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Nigel Spencer, Senior Client Director and Executive Coach.
- Anneleen Straetemans, Head of Legal & Corporate Affairs, Europe at ZX Ventures.
- Claude-Etienne Armingaud, Partner, K&L Gates Paris, member of the commercial technology and sourcing practice group and a member of K&L Gates Diversity and Inclusion Committee.