- Adoption of the minutes and of the agenda
- Minutes of the 35th EDPB meeting
- Draft agenda of the 36th EDPB meeting
- Current Focus of the EDPB Members
- FAQ regarding clarifications of the consequences of the Schrems II judgement
- Decision making under art. 65 – Role of the Secretariat 2.3. Update by SA
- FOR DISCUSSION AND/OR ADOPTION – Expert Subgroups and Secretariat
- September plenary meeting
- Legal studies
- Coordinators ESG
- Focus of the ESG until spring 2021
- Any other business
36th EDPB MeetingJuly 23rd, 2020 | Posted by Claude-Etienne Armingaud in Data Transfer | Privacy - (0 Comments)
data protection, data transfers, GDPR, official text, schrems
TagsAdequacy APAC big data blockchain case law cnil code of conduct competition connected car consent cookies copyright court of justice data protection data transfers deal ecommerce economy europe european union france GDPR government healthcare health data information technologies infringement intellectual property internet legal500 legislation live sciences marketing Privacy privacy privacy shield rankings regulation réseau social scc schrems standard contractual clauses technologies telecom world
Claude Armingaud CIPP/E Follow
Attorgeek, partner @klgates - NY/Paris bars, CIPP/E, dabbling in #GDPR, Data Protection, #AutonomousCar #FinTech, IP, IT, & all things nerdy. Also @clawdey
Oh come on, Monday... https://lnkd.in/eV3gqdh7
Well, here we go with Episode 2 of K&L Gates #GatewayToPrivacy!
Take a road trip across the US and its myriad of #privacy laws -- fear not, Whitney McCollum and @JakeBernsteinWA are the best navigators you could hope for on this j…https://lnkd.in/edMujebH https://lnkd.in/eFhVxznu
Well that's a wrap on #DPI23 France and what a blast it's been!
A huge thank you to every one at IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals who made it possible (and especially Isabelle, Nils, and Caroline Crouzette, my wonderful partner i…https://lnkd.in/eN2BrExG
We've heard a lot about SCCs, BCRs and even Codes of Conduct over the #DPI23 France conference--now let's turn to another trick up #GDPR's sleeve with our first hybrid panel: Fabrice Naftalski, Grit Karg, @GDPMOBILE and Sébastien Z. with a focus on #Healt…https://lnkd.in/evcqCvAb
#ArtificialIntelligence and #DataProtection at global level. How can we navigate?
It all starts with a #DPI23 gym class thanks to Léa Richard Julia Collinet @Cody__Olson and Killian Vermersch!
#PrivacyPros #GDPR #AI https://lnkd.in/eJsE5sab
- IAPP DPI: France 2023
- Leaders League Ranking 2023 – Technologies, internet & telecommunications – Internet – France
- Leaders League Ranking 2023 – Technologies, internet & telecommunications – IT, software & digital projects – France
- Leaders League Rankings 2023 – Technologies, internet & telecommunications – Data protection law – Law firm – France
- Guidelines 05/2021 on the Interplay between the application of Article 3 and the provisions on international transfers as per Chapter V of the GDPR