K&L Gates LLP‘s healthcare and life sciences offering covers corporate, IT, intellectual property and regulatory mandates within the sector under the leadership of Jean-Patrice Labautière. He recently assisted Axonics with its €35m fundraising from Gilde Healthcare and represented a bidder in the sale of a business division by a leading global healthcare company. While Nicola Di Giovanni focuses on corporate and private equity mandates, Claude-Etienne Armingaud collaborated with Labautière to advise a heavyweight healthcare player on the implementation of a startup acceleration programme for the development of new technology.
Tagsbig data blockchain case law cnil code of conduct competition connected car consent cookies copyright court of justice data protection data transfers deal ecommerce economy europe european union france GDPR government healthcare health data information technologies infringement intellectual property internet legal500 legislation live sciences marketing privacy Privacy privacy shield rankings regulation réseau social scc schrems standard contractual clauses telecom world
- Load More...
The French Supervisory Authority (CNIL) ended 2020 by doling out a hefty fine to a French food preparation company, citing #datascraping without consent as the reason. Our lawyers explore the decision-> http://ow.ly/AMeg50E1H9S
#dataprotection #ePrivacy #GDPR
Data-Scraping: A Clear Limitation by the French Data Protection Authority on Direct Marketing Practices Using Data from Third Party Services https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/data-scraping-a-clear-limitation-by-the-3030936/ | by @KLGates
Cookies: New Awareness Campaign by the French Supervisory Authority http://dlvr.it/RtL74M
- German Supervisory Authority Initiates-Post-Schrems II Enforcement Against EU Companies Using U.S. Service Providers
- Leaders League Ranking 2021 – Intellectual property – Management of trademark, design and model portfolios – France
- Technologies, internet & telecommunications – Data protection law – Ranking 2021 – Law firm – France
- Technologies, internet & telecommunications – Internet – Ranking 2021 – Law firm – France
- Leaders League Ranking 2021 – Technologies, internet & telecommunications – IT, software & digital projects – France