Source: Leaders League
TagsAdequacy APAC big data blockchain case law cnil code of conduct competition connected car consent cookies copyright court of justice data protection data transfers deal ecommerce economy europe european union france GDPR government healthcare health data information technologies infringement intellectual property internet legal500 legislation live sciences marketing privacy Privacy privacy shield rankings regulation réseau social scc schrems standard contractual clauses technologies telecom world
Claude Armingaud CIPP/E Follow
Attorgeek, partner @klgates - NY/Paris bars, CIPP/E, dabbling in #GDPR, Data Protection, #AutonomousCar #FinTech, IP, IT, & all things nerdy. Also @clawdey
Even if I'll miss meeting with friends and colleagues at IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals #DPC22 in Brussels this week, glad to see our EU/UK #DataProtection team proudly represented.
Do not hesitate to meet up with them if you a…https://lnkd.in/eXKa6snA
Fantastic panel tonight for the last IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals #KnowledgeNet Meeting of the French chapter -- and first full in-person meeting of all four co-chairs and #YoungPrivacyProfessional of 2022!
Warm thanks to…https://lnkd.in/esUeZAYe
Alas! I will not be able to attend IAPP - International Association of Privacy Professionals' #DPC22 due to schedule conflict... Nevertheless, if you are in Brussels for this fantastic (and already sold-out) event, do not hesitate to meet with our K&L Gat…https://lnkd.in/eqdGRw5M
One of the elements of the #EU #Data Strategy is kicking off next February -- what are the operational impacts on service providers of the EU Digital Services Act?
Read all about it in our latest K&L Gates alert with Ulrike Eltest…https://lnkd.in/eYpirk2q https://lnkd.in/eeAbBupm
Cinq ans et dix jours après le pack de conformité sur les #VéhiculesConnectés de la CNIL - Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, la question des #DonnéesPersonnelles reste encore l'objet de préoccupations dans le cadre de la mise en oeuv…https://lnkd.in/e8kr5c8i
- EU Digital Services Act: Fundamental Changes for Online Intermediaries?
- UK Data Protection: Beware of the Consequences of Unsolicited Marketing Emails
- Regulation (EU) 2022/1925 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 September 2022 on contestable and fair markets in the digital sector and amending Directives (EU) 2019/1937 and (EU) 2020/1828 (Digital Markets Act) (Text with EEA relevance) The European Parliament and the Council of the European Union
- The New Digital Frontiers: How IP is adapting to virtual worlds, from NFTs to virtual products
- Italy: Supervisory Authority Weighs in on Website Analytics