K&L Gates LLP has strong expertise in innovative systems, combining strength in technology, data protection and IP. Notably undertaking innovative and complex work, the team has advised on encryption and security software for Enigma Software/Cyclonis and secure GPS services for ICaune. Developing a focus on connected transport matters, the firm advises some of the biggest names in this growing area. Claude-Etienne Armingaud is the head of the practice.
Practice head(s): Claude-Etienne Armingaud
- Coty, Inc.
- ChannelAdvisor Corporation
- Enigma Software/Cyclonis
- Cyber Civil Rights Initiative
- Assisted ChannelAdvisor Corporation, a provider of cloud-hosted e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase sales globally, with the acquisition of BlueBoard, an electronic commerce analysis company,
- Assisted French start-up AR24 which provides certified electronic mail with acknowledgment of receipt services with the drafting and negotiating of its commercial agreement for its services.
- Advised Ergotron on all aspects related to the protection of personal data at European level.